Teaching and education
Dr Gregor shares his knowledge and enthusiasm with great passion.
He was a lecturer at the Karl Landsteiner Medical University in Krems from 2014 to 2017.
Since 2017, he has been acting as a Lead Coordinator for the dermatology training of medical students in their final year (Klinisch praktisches Jahr) at Klinik Donaustadt Vienna. Since 2020 he is also teaching at the Siegmund Freud University Vienna.
Dr Gregor Holzer is also active as Principal Investigator in Phase 2/Phase 3 studies (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, prurigo nodularis).
Here is an excerpt of his Principal Investigator activities:
- BREEZE-AD2 Studie (NCT03334422, Eli Lilly and Company)
- BREEZE-AD3 Studie (NCT03334435, Eli Lilly and Company)
- BREEZE-AD4 Studie (NCT03428100, Eli Lilly and Company)
- BREEZE-AD-PEDS (NCT03952559, Eli Lilly and Company)
- Measure Up 2 (NCT03607422, AbbVIe)
- Arcadia Studie (NCT03985943, Galderma R&D)
- Arcardia LTE (NCT03989206, Galderma R&D)
- Olympia Studie (NCT04501666, Galderma R&D),
- Olympia Studie (NCT04204616, Galderma R&D)
- ADmIRe Study (NCT03831191, Eli Lilly and Company)
Non-interventional studies (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis)
- Globostad Study (NCT03992417, Sanofi),
- Psoho Study (Eli Lilly and Company),
- Value Study (NCT03982394, Abbvie)
Awards and Grants
In addition to several grants during his medical training, Dr Holzer earned the Bioderm Research Award for the Psoriasis Foundation in 2014. Similarly, he received the Bio derma Research Prize in 2017.
Due to his clinical and scientific experience and expertise, Dr Holzer is a much sought-after consultant to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
As such, he is regularly invited to national and international advisory boards and lectures.